Booking Terms & Conditions
Trippyigloo.com (site, msite & app – collectively known as portal) is an aggregator of travel packages across categories like trekking, expedition, adventure sports etc. We closely work with the travel operators (who are directly responsible for full-filling the travel packages sold on our portal) and validate the entire operations process of these partners. Only if the operators meet certain standards and agree to provide basic amenities to our users (like water bottles on reaching the destination, support services like wifi etc.) do we certify them as TI Trusted partner and onboard them.
It is for this reason, our operators pricing might be 10% higher compared to the average pricing out there in the market. But this helps us ensure that we provide maximum customer care as some of these destinations are remote locations with minimal infrastructure. More so for international users who are coming from outside and might not know the nitty-gritties of the place and are completely relying on Trippyigloo & its trusted partner in ensuring maximum satisfaction & security.
Post interaction with user and their request quote or exploring the tour / packages, there are 2 types of bookings that can happen through Trippyigloo portal:
- Partial Payment: 10% to 20%, depending on trip/tour
- Remaining pending amount needs to be paid to the operator upon arrival at the destination
- Complete Payment: 100% payment of the trip price. This allows for discount upto 10% as operators are confirmed for arrival and won’t be subjected to cancellations
While some of the users might be adventurous to identify operators directly and book directly through them, the value which Trippyigloo brings are:
- 100% Service Guarantee
- Premium treatment since we are certified partners and vice-versa
- Support services like
- 24x7 Doctor guidance (through Chat, Email or Phone) – as some of these tours are risky or the weather might result in health issues
- Back-up in case of weather issues
- Help w.r.t flight & hotel bookings, including cabs or other modes of transport
Once the payment has been made, a unique Voucher ID / Order ID is generated, and is shared over email (and SMS + Whatsapp). The same is shared with operators and their acknowledgement that your booking is confirmed.
Refunds Terms & Conditions
While we would love to do 100% refund, the whole purpose of Trippyigloo is to generate sustainable ecosystem for travel & tour operators. Gives the nature of work & planning required, we do help provide with refunds in certain scenarios. For refund details (if applicable), always look at General Info. section of tours / packages, and be sure of when refund is applicable or not. In lot of cases 90% the amount if refundable if the cancellation happens 30 days in advance (as this industry needs 30 days of pre-planning). If duration left is less than 30 days, then case to case basis, we work with operators to ensure that between 50%-75% of the money is refunded. If the cancellation happens less than 10 days in advance, then 5%-10% of the money will be refunded. Please check the trip / tour / packages detail page to understand the refund criteria.
To complete your refund, we require a receipt or proof of purchase (which is Voucher ID / Order ID that was generated and shared with you).
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
Refunds (if applicable)
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your credit card company/ bank, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted, even though it has been processed from our side.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
We work with all leading payment gateways to support:
- Credit card payment ( VISA, Mastercard)
- Netbanking / Debit Card
- E-Wallets, wherever applicable
- Post clicking on “Book”, you can select your payment mode as per your convenience and chose to pay the partial or complete payment online
Law, Jurisdiction and Arbitration
- The construction of these Terms shall be determined in accordance with laws and rules in force in India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Bangalore and no other court.
- All disputes arising under or in relation to the Terms shall be referred to arbitration before a sole arbitrator. If the Parties fail to agree on the appointment of a sole arbitrator within the time stipulated under the [Indian] Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (the “Act”) the Parties shall approach the competent Court under the Act for appointment of the Sole Arbitrator. The Arbitration proceedings shall be carried out in accordance with the Act and the Rules framed there under and the place of Arbitration shall be Bangalore. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and undisputable by both Parties.